Some of selected milestone that we have reached till now.
We are Associated by with belows mention organization, this is what we have achived till now.
1. We are listed on GoodFirms, a company that listing world genuine and best organizations.
3. We are listed on Clutch, where Ratings and reviews of leading IT company is available.
Over Years of Software Development Experience
Expert in Project Completion.
Number of Coffee in past works.
Simple Website, Music Website, eCommerce Website, Dynamic Website which will be mobile responsive. Andriod and IOS Application.
1. HTML5 is a markup language used for structuring and presenting content on the World Wide Web. It is the fifth and current version of the HTML standard.
2. CSS is widely used for style the web content.
2. Angular is a platform for building mobile and desktop web applications. Angular is a TypeScript-based open-source web application framework led by Google.
5.MongoDB is a cross-platform document-oriented database program. Classified as a NoSQL database program, MongoDB uses JSON-like documents with schema.
1. PHP is a widely-used, free, efficient and open source scripting language that is especially suited for web development and can be embedded into HTML. It's also a powerful tool for making dynamic and interactive Web pages.
2.WordPress is a content management system based on PHP and MySQL that is usually used with the MySQL or MariaDB database servers but can also use the SQLite database engine.
3.CodeIgniter is an open-source software rapid development web framework, for use in building dynamic web sites with PHP. CodeIgniter provides out of the box libraries for connecting to the database and performing various operations.
4.Laravel is a free, open-source PHP web framework, created by Taylor Otwell and intended for the development of web applications following the model–view–controller architectural pattern.
5.MySQL is an open-source relational database management system.
1. Python is an interpreted, high-level, general-purpose programming language. Created by Guido van Rossum and first released in 1991, Python's design philosophy emphasizes code readability with its notable use of significant whitespace.
2. Django is a high-level Python Web framework that encourages rapid development and clean, pragmatic design. Built by experienced developers, it takes care of much of the hassle of Web development, so you can focus on writing your app without needing to reinvent the wheel.
3.PostgreSQL, also known as Postgres, is a free and open-source relational database management system emphasizing extensibility and technical standards compliance. It is designed to handle a range of workloads, from single machines to data warehouses.
1.Java is a popular programming language, created in 1995, It is owned by Oracle, and more than 3 billion devices run Java. Mobile applications (specially Android apps), Desktop applications, Web application, Web servers and application servers, game and much more!.
2.The Spring Framework is an application framework and inversion of control container for the Java platform. The framework's core features can be used by any Java application, but there are extensions for building web applications on top of the Java EE platform.
3.Hibernate ORM is an object-relational mapping tool for the Java programming language. It provides a framework for mapping an object-oriented domain model to a relational database. It performs powerful object-relational mapping and query databases using HQL and SQL.
1.React Native is an open-source mobile application framework created by Facebook. It is used to develop applications for Android, iOS, Web and UWP by enabling developers to use React along with native platform capabilities. Furthermore, an incomplete port for Qt also exists.
2.Kotlin is a cross-platform, statically typed, general-purpose programming language with type inference. Kotlin is designed to interoperate fully with Java, and the JVM version of its standard library depends on the Java Class Library, but type inference allows its syntax to be more concise.
3.Swift is a general-purpose, multi-paradigm, compiled programming language developed by Apple Inc. for iOS, iPadOS, macOS, watchOS, tvOS, Linux, and z/OS. Swift is designed to work with Apple's Cocoa and Cocoa Touch frameworks and the large body of existing Objective-C code written for Apple products.
"Whatever price we have given to Kanti Software and work they have done that is wonderfull and priceless."
"We have hired Kanti Software for our webiste and now we really appreciate there work.!"